- Expertise in developing Android application and framework using Java, Kotlin, Paging Work manager etc.
- Expertise in Android Studio, Android SDK, Google play services, Intent services, Gradle.
- Strong Knowledge of MVP and MVVM architecture.
- Experience of Push notification/Broadcast receivers’ integrations.
- Experience of app deployment to different apps/ Play stores.
- Knowledge of Flutter, okhttp, sqllite etc.
- Development methodologies and tooling etc. (e.g., Scrum, Jira and Confluence).
- Experience of using software development toolsets including DevOps, continuous integration, and delivery
- Build innovative customer experiences, setting standards for code and performance
- Create delightful user experiences in our app (Android)
- Work in a complex dynamic environment with a rich API tier
- Collaborate with a diverse group of people, giving and receiving feedback for growth
- Execute on big opportunities, helping Hopper rise to the top of the travel industry